Friday, November 30, 2012

Two Important Things in My Daily Life

Listening to music is one of important things in my daily life. Music gives me the color of the world. If my life without music, I will live like a color blind who is living in a black and white world. When I was little, I felt in love with music somehow. Maybe I was affected by my father because he was playing music in our house every single day. When I grew up a little bit, no matter where I went, I would bring my walkman or mp3 player. Now, even though I am driving everyday, I'm still playing the music in my car. I really enjoy the time listening to music while I am driving.
Another important thing in my daily life is surfing the Internet. Checking the E-mail is the action that I do everyday. Beside checking E-mail, I usually google many stuff in the computer. Even though I am not a shop-a-holic, I like going to some websites to check which products are on sale, and sometimes I will shop online because it is convenient. There is one more thing I usually do on the Internet is watching video. I like watching all kind of videos, especially the funny video. Every time when I watching the funny video, I will feel very relax and happy.








No comments:

Post a Comment