Monday, November 26, 2012

Essential tasks

Reading has become a must do activity in my life
Everyone has some tasks that they must do everyday. It doesn't have to be something that everybody consider a must do thing. A must do list could be activities that you do routinely because your family force you to do it or because you just want to do so. For me, surfing the Internet has become part of my life. I always check my email, news, chat with my friends and family, watch videos, etc. There are so many things that I do on the Internet for almost every single day. It is considered an important task for me because I can find out specific information about topics that interest me or I can search for something that I didn't understand. Also, reading news article online help me to stay updated and learn English. By reading helpful information I can enrich my knowledge in a variety of subjects.

Another task that is part of my routine life is listening to music, whenever I am stress out I must listen to a song; this helps me to relieve my stress and calm down. I sometimes also drink a cup of tea and read a book while listening to the music. In this way I get a little bit distracted so that I don't think about the stressful situations anymore. I'd like to live my life happy and relaxed, there has been studies that show stress could decrease your life span, so we should all enjoy our lives to the fullest. Eating healthy and exercising are also extremely important must do activities for me, I always try to maintain my health by taking care of my diet and physical activities. Although this looks like the little things that we do in our routines, it can turn out to have huge effect later in life.

2 comments:

  1. Surfing the internet is also an important part of my life because it is through the internet that I read, like you the news or that I chat with my friend. Also, like you I really enjoy to read in my native language and in English while dreaking tea. I agree with you, nowadays life can be stressfull but it's better to don't be stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kind of same as you, both surfing the internet and listening to music are part of my daily activities. Through the internet, I can do a lot of stuff that I enjoy to do, and internet makes my life excited. I cannot imagine my life without internet. Listening to music is like one of the 'must do' activities in my life, without music, I will get bored while I am taking bus; I can't go to sleep; and I won't feel comfortable. Music can help me get rid of bad mood and sometimes brings me to another world if I listen to a good song.

    ReplyDelete