Friday, November 16, 2012

A Love for Life

Reviewed by Kilho Chang

The book I want to mention about today is "A Love for Life"
,which was written by Penny Hancock. The main character of this book is Fanella. Fanella, she was having great time with her boyfriend Steven and they had a plan that to adopt a child  However, their happiness wasn't long because Steven want to broke up with her. Since she got broke up with Steven she had to face a lot of hard things by her self such as adopting child. Finally she adopted 5 years old girl whose name is Eilie. However, even though she achieve her goal sometime she feel depressed and lonely. It could be either because of she broke up with Steven, or she doesn't have any men around her and she often feel exhausted about to deal with Eilie because she never had child before...

I think I would like to recommend this book because personally think this book is really interesting for all of us. I think all the stories are based on real life that might can happen to other people. I like Fanella's personalities because even though she broke up with her boy friend, she didn't give up to adopt a child. It might can be motivate to other people who are struggling with their life. During reading this book, she made me think about my self that should I have to give up my dream or will when I have hard situation?. The answer is "no". This book show me that even though people are having hard situation there is way to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment