Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crucial Things In A Daily Life

   Taking shower, and listening to music are two of the many important things that i must do in my daily life because of their positive influences on my life. 
   Taking shower is something i must do in my daily life since when i get up i feel grouchy, no desire to do anything, or hopeless about my day and life.  However, after i take a shower i feel wonderful, energetic, and all my previous feelings about my life turn into this awesome feeling creating my life like the happiest life in the world. Also, taking shower in my daily life contributes  on my life by getting rid off the stress, tiredness, and body pains that i sometimes get like anyone else.   
Listening to music is another of the  essential things that i must do in my daily life because of its great influence that has been affecting on my life since i was a kid.  Music cheers me up, inspires me, and makes me remember, every time i listen to it.  It cheers me up when i feel sad, alone, and i'm lazy, and it inspires me to live life happily, trust myself, and be a better person tomorrow, also it makes me remember all those great memories that i had, while i was growing up.  Listening to music is definitely something enjoyable to me, so does taking shower.  Who knows what would my life be without  them? 
   
     

2 comments:

  1. I agree, taking shower and listening to music are also two of the many things I must do in my daily life. After I shower I feel very refreshed and clean. I also think better after I shower because I'm more awake. Listening to music makes me feel very relaxed after a hard day of work. Therefore, I also think these two things are very essential in my daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking shower and listening music are also my favorite’s activity in everyday my life. Especially about listening music I can say music is one part of my life. Listening music make me relax and express all my felling by music. When we study at library, both of us listen to music from our iPod. Right Esteban?

    ReplyDelete