Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things I always do every single day.

Going to the library is one of my morning ritual every after my first period class. Library is one of my favorite place to go to and do my homework's instead of doing it at home or outside the school because I think that the atmosphere in the library; silence makes me think clearly. The silence gives me the opportunity to meditate and relax my mind to at least forget about things that are stressing me out. Even if I don't have things to do, I always pass by in the library and check out any captivating books in the shelf. Whether fiction or nonfiction book doesn't really matter to me as long as I can understand and visualize the introductory of a book. Going to the library really is one of the most important routine I do every  day not only to do my homework's but I also get to relax to think alone.



A lot of people used computer every day to research, to listen to music, to watch movie, to play game, to write an essay, to chat, etc and so do I. Going online is another activity that I always do. I go online not to play games, but chat with my friends back home in the Philippines. Staying up longer in the computer is something I often do because its the easiest way to get in touch with my friends. Using computer makes it easier for me to approach my friends and my love one's. This habit that I always do is a way of doing which I believe isn't inappropriate even if I stay up all night because I get to bond with my love one's and that's something really worth a lot instead of sitting down for a long time playing computer. I really like using computer because it's one of the greatest invention that was ever made that can do many things all at once.

4 comments:

  1. I go to library every day too because I like that environment, it is so clean and quiet. I can use that computer to study. I also use computer every day, to learn the Internet online,or sometimes I play the computer games online,it is interesting! I like use computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. library is very important to people, especially for students. we can both work and study in here as well as search information, it is really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIbrary is a good place to study because it always is quiet. I like to go to library too. I always go to library to do my homework, like essay, journal, and etc. Also, it is a good place to use computer, and easy to help us to find some information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually go to library to borrow textbook and try to read over next chapter when I have a break time. I loves the quite atmosphere in the library.

    ReplyDelete