Friday, November 30, 2012

It is Imperative for me

            Many people have some things to do in their everyday life that might be really important. As for me, I have a lot of things to do in my daily life. Some of them are imperative, and I have to do devoid of stop. Praying and cooking are the major things that I always like to do. I grow up in a very spiritual family and religious countries, so prayer everyday is one part of my life.  By the time when I was 7 years old, I had trained that how to pray every day; as a result, I always pray when I wake up and when I sleep. Prayer is the power for me in order to be free from any nervous tension.  Once I pray, I don’t worry about anything due to I believe that God be with me in every condition. In fact prayer everyday is a long time habit of me and also very useful in order to live happy life.


In addition to praying cooking is important thing that I have to do every day. As we all know, eating fresh food is essential to be in health condition. According to this thinking I always like to cook. Of course, everybody has to cook at least ones or twice a week; however, I cook twice a day. I am a mother of two sons. My children eat their lunch at school, but I have to prepare their breakfast at home always; otherwise I don’t feel comfort about my kids. They might or might not eat their lunch in school am not sure, so the only chose that I have I feed them in the morning well; similarly, at dinner time all family cook and eat together. I enjoy this cooking habit ;even though, sometimes feel tired.  

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Sirgut, pray and cook are two important things that people have to do in their daily life because of their positive influences on our lives. i hope, i can start practicing more these essential things. And, i'm happy for you that you practice them everyday, so i encourage you to keep doing them!!!

    ReplyDelete