Friday, November 30, 2012

My daily life

   In my leisure time, no matter it is daily or night, I like staying at home. Home is a comfortable place, so staying at to listen music, to watch TV, or to read, etc that is happiness. When I wake up everyday, my mom always prepares breakfast for me. After breakfast I will do some housework and than beginning to my lazy life, haha! I am lying down on the sofa or on the bed to read, or to watch TV. Even if I don't do anything, I just lie down on the bed that is a happiness thing for me.
  Studying is one of important thing for me. Mon, Wed, and Fri, I am taking an ESL class. Also, I have to go to another school to study medical courses everyday. During studying medical courses, I learn lots of health knowledge. Studying medical courses are difficult, even in speaking native language people because there are lots of medical terminology. Although learning meical is difficult, it is attract me because when you are studying, you will learn many things you don't know before.

No comments:

Post a Comment