Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily life



   When I wake up, the first thing what I doing is watch my cell phone, I think most people have the same habit with me, maybe they check the message, watch the time, or check your facebook … for me, I must open the News app then watch the headline, sports, entertainments, politics, and finance. Many friends know my habit, they think me as a new junkies, I also feel it’s not a good habit, because it spends too much time, not every day has some booming news but I can learn a lot from news and its comment, the comment written by numbers of readers, many of them writes not only concern about the news but also involve many other knowledge, for example , through the war between Israel and Palestine, I learn a lot about history about it from comment and Wikipedia, actually I am also a history junkies, eventually I’d ever reading history website all night . So I think browsing news is one important thing in my daily life.

   Second thing what I do it every day is cooking, because I live here along , so most things I need to do by myself , I like to eat many kinds food, I tried to cook many things that taste like my hometown, cooking is one of my hobby. Every day’s dinner I made it very delicious , my roommate very like my food, in my opinion, cooking is a good skill for every people. Maybe it will brings something especially to you. this dish is made of  a tofu curd, it's a famous dish in my home town.  how about my slicing techniques? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment