Thursday, November 29, 2012

A very important thing in one day

  I usually do the day plan every night. I learned one class, call College Success, the teacher told me that if we want to be successful, we need to plan our life every day. I bought a plan from Walgreens, and I like to do because I am a lazy people, and I usually forget things. That's why I need to write down in my plan book and try to remember, and tell myself to do. I can write down my ESL class, or when is my work time, or when is meeting time. If I read the day plan book, I can easy to know, and I can step by step to do.
  In my opinion, I think I do the best every day because I plan my future by myself. I also give my friends suggestion is to go to store to buy a day plan book, and try to write down someting at that book. Maybe the first few day people feel don't need it, but maybe in the future, they will like it because they think this book can help them to plan their future life. So I hope people can use this book every day, and step by step be successful.

1 comment:

  1. I have a day plan book too. My learning assistance 50 class have a assignment about write down our plans in the day plan book and track if we finish it or not everyday.

    ReplyDelete