Friday, November 30, 2012

Breakfast make my day

    Having breakfast is one of the most important things that I do in everyday.For me,having breakfast is not only good for our health,but also means a good beginning in that day.It gives me a hope and energy.

    Having a wonderful breakfast can makes me feel good in that day! It gives me full energy to start that day.If we don't have breakfast,we might have stomachache,it is really bad to our health.And also,If we don't have breakfast,we might feel empty in some points.That means you might do some mistakes in a easy way,just because you don't have enough energy to support your brain to think and control you body. It seems terrible without eating breakfast.So having breakfast become the most important thing to do in my daily life.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you,breakfast is very important to people, and i have to eat breakfast everyday. it gives me energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Having breakfast is very important for us. If we do not eat in the morning our bodies will not be able to produce the energy we need for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly, breakfast is important for us, especially for students. A simple and nutritious breakfast make you work efficiently for a long time. What's a healthy habit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! Couldn't agree more. Breakfast really plays an important role in our daily life. But make sure you brush your teeth before you have breakfast.haha

    ReplyDelete