Thursday, November 29, 2012

Daily Life

     The most important things I have to do is drink three litres of water every day because drinking water is always safe and very good for balanced body metabolism. Some people think drink three litres of water every day is hard and  it is so boring, but in fact, it's important to have that three litres. We know from research that this is what the body needs to function properly, also some people say drinking three litres of water can lose weight.




     Another important things that I have do every single day is eating three meals a day. Many people think" Do people really need three meals a day"? I can tell it is very important for us. We shouldn't wait until we are hungry to eat . The point is to prevent hunger. also I never skip breakfast because afrer we ate then sleep through the night. That's eight or more hours with out eating. Our bodies need to be nourished in the morning. They've gone without for hours. If we do not eat in the morning our bodies will not be able to produce the energy we need for the day.

5 comments:

  1. truly, water is dispensable to all the people, and it provides good health to us as well as homeostasis in our body, it is very very important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's true. It's really work if you have something warm in the morning like a cup of warm milk or a cup of warm water. I really want to try to drink a cup of water, even with cold water but I'm too lazy. And eating in my farvorite job, with me, nothing can be well done if I miss my meal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think three meals a day is very important in our life. Because three meals a day wiil keep us a healthy body and have enough energy to live in in a daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, we need to drink 8 glasses of water every day. It is good for our body. I heared it by my doctor. Also I think 3 meals a day is very important too because we can get the energy from them.

      Delete