Friday, November 16, 2012

All I Want

All i want
review by QiGuo
 
In this book,the main characteristic is Alex. She is a thirty years-old art gallery assistant.She always hopes to fall in love with her boss, Brad.Although she already has a good boyfriend-Barry whom she tried to break up with.Next morning when she arrived at work, the gallery was closed and there are many journalists. This situation occurred because Brad sold fake painting. He didn't know. They went countryside for relaxing. In there she found Brad’s personality. At that point she realizes she loves her boyfriend Barry.

In my opinion,I think we should respect all things we’re owning, We shouldn't think too much things that are far from our ability.Same as Alex, she already has a good boyfriend, but she still try to fall in love with her boss who is a handsome guy.Fortunately, she realized her boyfriend’s really good and suitable with her, if not she could lose a good partner. This novel is very close with situations in our life,and let us think about ourselves,which thing is belong to ourselves.I'm glad that the ending is satisfy me, and it also a perfect ending for me.I will like to recommend this book to my friend because i love the way and the ending that the writer gives to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment