Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dispensable Sleeping

        Dispensable Sleeping
    Sleeping is a dispensable activity for all human beings. It is no doubt that it is true. One of the greatest scientists whose name was Albert Einstein once said that 1/3 of humans' life needs to be wasted in sleeping. And I always believe what he said. For me, Sleeping is an activity which I mostly like when I am free. I extremely know how important sleeping is after I came to the United States because I am much busier than before. Right Now, I have all 17 units classes in school, I have my job, and I am learning something else as well. Therefore, I have realized that enough time of sleeping is much more important that lots of things for me, such as computer games and music. To sleep is the first thing in my To-Do-List.
    Because of that, I  never cut my sleeping time no matter under what condition. If I need much time to do something else, I will cut time of other things. For example, I will spend 5 minutes to eat lunch instead of cutting sleeping time, or I will drive a little bit fast to get much time rather than cutting sleeping time. Actually, it works, the fact is that no matter how busy I am, I can still have more than 6 hours sleeping time.  Lack of sleeping is not good for health, especially it affected the efficiency of working. I have already tried that before, no other thing is worse than that. I think sleeping is always the one rate in To-Do-List. and that is actually what I want to do.

3 comments:

  1. I think so,sleep is one of the most important thing that we need to do everyday. Sleeping well can make us have a better working efficiency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeverno,I complete agree with you on that sleeping is one of the most important thing that human been have to have because without sleep, people can not concentrate to think carfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping is the thing that i want to do most now. I am in the same situation with you. i need study, work, and take care my family. in this semester, i sleep less than 4 hours everyday. i am so tired, and i want this semester will finish soon. i really need a big break.

    ReplyDelete