Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Keep My Daily Life Safe and Simple

 
     Nowaday, people have so many things to do in their daily lives, such as go sporting, go shopping, go travling, and go gaming on the internet. In my daily life, I do some of these things of course; moreover, I like cleaning, which most people don't like.
 
     Some of my friends saied that they don't like to clean their house because it makes them a headache. However, I am so enjoy while I am cleaning. In my opinion, a house is not only a place to sleep, but also a place to move around. If the house is messy and dirty, we would not have an healthy environment to rest and work. Remember that a neat place is always let you feel relax.


     Wardrobe is another thing that I clean daily. Instead of clean, it's better to say organize. Every day,  I wake up early to go to school or work. Sometimes I may forget to get up and run out of time to find clothing. If I set up the wardrobe neatly daily, I can get my clothes easily every morning. 
 
 
 
     Washing dishes is the most important thing in my daily life because it related to the health of everyone. If you don't clean dishes immediatly after you eat, they can draw in some cockroaches, flys, and rats which are contaminated. Some cases may cause serious sickness. Therefore, I take cleaning dishes seriously daily.

     Anyway, cleaning is a good habit to continue. No matter how busy you are, try to keep your life safe and simple.




3 comments:

  1. Hi, your topic is really a clever idea. At first I thought about it but suddenly changed my mind. Luckily, someone used this topic and I think you really emphasized your attitude to me by telling us your every day chores that you do. Just like you, I like cleaning the house too and washing the dishes. I voluntarily do it on my own sometimes because I believe living in a clean house is very attractive and charming for any other visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to clean my house, I can't bare the dirty dishes or the mess room. I always want to keep my stuff in organization. If I keep them in the same place, I can find it when I need them; otherwise, they will in a messy. A cleaning house also make me feel comfortable. However, my sisters don't like to keep their things in organization, it always make me a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Wardrobe is very important for ladies. organizing my wardrobe is also what I want to do everyday, if my wardrobe is messy, I feel uncomfortable and want to organize and clean as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete