Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Need 34 Hours


  I Need 34 Hours

  Are you a busy guy? Obvious, 24 hours are not enough for some people, and I am one of these people. Actually, I don't like chatting with my friends on my computer, and I like having a hangout with them, but I don't have much time to do that because I must save my time for studying. I don't like making my life too busy, and working less, but I have to work because I want to make money, and my job is funny. I think studying and working are really important in my life.

  Education is a really important part in my life. When I was a student in China, my teachers and parents always told I must study hard, and get excellent grades. They though there were too many people in China, so if I wanted to get a great job, I must have been better than other people. This idea impacts my mind deeply. When I came to the US, I tried to study easily. However, I found I couldn't do that because there are a lot of Chinese students in CCSF, and they always study hard. When I see the scene which some students study hard, I would feel guilty if I didn't study hard. Therefore, I spend a lot of time on study, and it makes me feel stressful. Surely, I love study, but I don't like the stressful way.

  My job is the other important part in my daily life. I like my job, but i get tired sometimes because of it. I work in a coffee shop. I think this is a funny job for me because I can make coffee for customers. I like seeing their satisfying smiles after they drink my coffee. Therefore, I like making some different patterns, which are a piece of leaf, a heart or a smile face, on the top of latte. It can make my job become interesting, and customers would give me good tip if they like the coffee. LOL However, I sometimes feel tired because I need to work until midnight, and I need to review my classes after arriving home. Therefore, I don't have enough sleep because of the job.
  
  As you can see, I must study and go to work in my daily life. Studying and going to work give me a lot of benefits, but they sometimes make me get mad because I have a lot of additional things to do in daily life. I need to make food for myself, home chores, and go to sleep. Specially, sleeping is my favorite activity. I feel this is the happiest moment when I lay on my bed. Therefore, I always think 24 hours are not enough for me, and I think if there were 34 hours in one day, I would live easier.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I always think I don't have enough time to use, especially after I got a part time job. Now except going to school everyday, I have to work three days a week. I always feel stress out, I don't have enough time to do my homework or other plans. However, I thing it's equal, everyone has 24hours a day, I don't have enough time to use, that's because I didn't use them effectively. I don't make a good plan for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny is always something. Unfotunately, we don't have more then 24 hours because it is the way that always has been, but if you want to use your time effective. The best way to do it is plan ahead, so that you can have a litle more time to not worry to much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so agree with you. Moreover,I want 48 hours a day! Time goes fast than we think of. If we don't have an clear plan in life, things would hard to be done on time.

    ReplyDelete