Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

     There are many daily things we do in our life. Listen to music is one of the important thing I do in my life. First of all music could relax my life. Listen to music always help me reduce a lot of stress in my daily life. When I listen to music, it always make me forgot the unhappy things and help me clear my mind. I think it really help me face different problem in my life. Listen music also enrich my life, too. Listen to music keeps my life less bored. In many different way, I think music could help me get success in a a lot of thing.
   





         Internet is the another very important thing in my life. Because Internet keep us to touch with other people. We could use Internet go online to watch the important news and know our world. Internet also helps us search different information and do the homework. When we face some different problem, Internet also help us to solve different kinds of problem. Internet always make ours life more interesting. We could use Internet to communicate where ever we are, I think it is very good way to keep our friend touch in my life. I think Internet is another essential thing in my life.

5 comments:

  1. I like these two things too. When I have free time, i will spend long time in the Internet. Every time when i get tired in my studying, i will listen to the music to let me relax from hard studying. hope this two thing are also helping you during your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like listen to music to lighten tire of the whole day. Also, What I do when I'm stressed: I listen to music. I agree with you because i ofter use
    QQ to keep in touch in my chinese friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to listen to music, too.When i listen to music , it can make me relax and reduce stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to surfing the internet too. I usually read news online. and I can always find information and interesting videos on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I also listen to music online too.

    ReplyDelete