Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things Need To Be Done!!!!



Here is one of the important thing that have to be done every single day. There is nothing to be well done if you are a hunger. One sentence, I loving EATING. I'm skinny so I really want to gain some weight, then I turned to a hunger and I eat a lots, unfortunately, I didn't gain any weight. I don't really know why I couldn't gain any weight although I eat like a hunger... Anyway, I still love eating not because of gaining some weight. I was born to be an eater. I love all kinds of food: Vietnamese food, Chinese food, Korean food, sushi, Thai food, burger... Foods give me more energy to finish all my homework and somehow foods like a thing to connect me with my friends cause all my friends love to eat either. And sometimes I feel like I am not able to do anything without something in my mouth first.
Second, as well as all teenagers, the Internet is a part of my life. I'm living far apart with some of my best friends and my old classmates. So I missed them a lots. And the Internet is the only fastest way that I can update all my friends information and connect with them probably. I used to go on Facebook or Skype to talk with my friends, this only way I could know how my friends doing. Probably, I can also look forward other my family members. Otherwise, I extremely need the internet to research for some classes, for example I need some information for my research speech, and there are some online tutor, it's absolutely work. Furthermore, not to forget relaxing, with internet I can watch all my favorite movies and music videos. And I actually can use internet to update all new things that happen around the world. That's how the Internet work with me. Embarrassingly, I am on my computer at least 4 hours everyday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment