Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

 

Everyone has different way to spend their daily life.  In my case, watching American drama is one of the most important things in my daly life. I started watching American dramas after I came to America. It helps me to improve my listening skills, learn vocabularies, also learn a lot of expressions that Americans really use. Moreover, it is interesting, so I can learn English without stress. Whatever I do in my house, I just turn on an American drama even though I don't concentrate on that. 
 
Another things that I do every day is calling to my family. I call my mother every day after school although we have time difference. My parents always worry about me and curious about me. Everyday they ask me same questions like how are you? what did you today? something like that. We don't really talk about important things, we just talk about our daily lives. However, that time is the most important moment in my day.   It feels like they are always around me.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I think watching american program or drama is really important to us because we r still learning English right now so it helps us a lot in different ways such as pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking with family is really good daily routine for international student especially. I do it twice a week. I'm like you, my Family and I just want to know about each other's daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i do the same think i wache when i have free time American drama to improve my English. and i love talking with family. i call one's a week and i took long hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....American drama ... I think that is a good way to practice our English. I am looking for a interesting drama , what are you guys watching now ?

    ReplyDelete