Friday, November 16, 2012

A Love for Life

A Love for Life
Review by Kenny

Do you have courage to adopt a child when you just broke up with your relationships. A Love for Life, which is written by Penny Hancock, is an emotional story. Fanella, who couldn't born children, lived in England with her boyfriend, Steven. They broke up because Steven didn't want to adopt children, and he found other young woman. Fanella still tried her best to adopt a child after she became single, and she adopted a girl, Ellie, finally. Meanwhile, Teresa, who was Fanella’s best friend, introduced two men, Rod and Mark, to her. Fanella liked them both, but she needed to consider Ellie’s feeling. Which one is Fanella’s Mr. Right at the end?
  I recommend this book strongly because it gives us courage to face our tough time. Fanella’ boyfriend left her at the beginning of the book. However, she insisted on adopting a child by herself. I think to be a single parent is really hard because we need to work and take care of children at the same time, and Fanella knew that clearly. I really admire she had the courage to try her best to overcome her challenges. We often think that we can’t do this or that. Why can’t we like Fanella to overcome our challenges? Furthermore, I like the author’s style because the story makes me feel mother’s love, and encourage me to go forward. After I finished the book, I felt I have a lot of confidence to face my tough situation. I think you will have the same feeling as mine after you read it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment