Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Daily Life's Necessities

In my daily life one of the most important thing that I cannot do without is brushing my teeth every day. I find this very important because I want my teeth to be clean and healthy. I usually brush my teeth two to three times a day, especially after eating. I know that if I brush my teeth often, it will prevent my teeth from getting cavities and root canals. This way, my teeth can stay strong and healthy for a longer time. I don’t want to lose my teeth because they allow me to smile, eat crunchy food like peanuts and chips. Therefore, taking care of my teeth every day is very important to me and it should also be a daily necessity for everyone.

Another thing I do every day and is considered very important to me is getting enough sleep. I love to sleep and I can’t imagine working every day without it. Everyone needs to sleep and cannot avoid going to sleep, just like me. I love sleeping because it gives me energy and refreshes me so I can work and play after. For example, after sleeping for eight hours, I always have the energy to take care of my family and do my homework. With a good night of sleep, I always feel super awake when I get up for school.  I always feel focused and can concentrate in school after getting enough sleep. In addition, I always get enough sleep before a test because I tend to remember better what I have studied the night before. Sleep also prevents me from getting sick and if I am sick, sleep and a lot of water always cures me from being sick.




1 comment:

  1. I like your Topic that talking about Teeth and sleeping. I also with you, we need to brush teeth every single that we have to do in night after we go to school. My always told me to brush teeth when I was in 5 year old. She said, it was good for me, I didn't know that. Also I like to sleep 8 hours, but I need to do my homework. I hate wake up early because I want to sleep more!!!

    ReplyDelete