Thursday, November 29, 2012

I need to do every day


Everyone has their own life so everyone has their stuff to do everyday depond on their situation and circumstance. For me, I also have several things to do everyday for example go to school, do my homework, cooking. The most two important things I do are drinking water and go on the Internet.

First, The most important thing I do is drinking a cup of warm water after I brush my teeth every day. I usual drink a cup of warm water every day. If my house no more hot water, I will drink cold water. I think this is a good and healthy habit. I remember that when I was in elementary school, I started to drink a cup of warm water before my breakfast. I can no breakfast and lunch, but I need a cup of water. I don't know why I do that, but if I don't drink water before my breakfast. I feel like uncomfortable and I don't want to eat anything. I can't without water in my life.

Second, The second important thing I do is going on the Internet. I go on online a lot every day. When I am at home, I usually open my computer go on facebook chat with my friends, surf my blog, read news, watch video, listen to music and do my homework. I can do lots of thing on my computer. When I am go out, I aslo go on the Internet on my cell phone. I read news, chat with my friends on facebook, play game, and use the ditionary. I use the ditionary a lot on my phone. I need to learn new new vovabulary every day, so I need to check meanings on my phone every day. I can't imagine what can I do without the Internet one day. The Internet is part of my life.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, your topic is a good choice. You should continue that habit because I believe that drinking water really is important for us, people. I remember back then, when I was in elementary school, I learned that we should always drink at least 7 glass of water every day because and I was glad to know you're one of the water drinker in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just only need two paragraph. In my opinion,I think water is so important in our life, by the way, if we do not have water in this world, we do not have live. I agree your opinion,and I usually drink 8 cups water every day. I like to use the Internet every day,to play computer game,and to study.I agree your 2 points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, drinking a water is best thing for people to do every single day because they need to grow up without a water. They also help us to keep our strong bady in our life. Also,it is very important for us to go on internet becuase we have to check E-mail everyday. There have many things to do in our computer such as watching movies and listening music. We also can do in online that we have a Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! Water is the most important thing for all living things. And actually, we have to drink more than 2 litters of water every day, our body need water to be fresh and get more energy. Unfortunately, our water is getting in trouble because of people. It's totally the saddest thing. And, Internet is important, too, there are a lot of thing we need to do with our internet. There are lots of good and bad things with internet and we must to know how to use it helpfully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drinking water is a really good habit, I did not drink enough water before and now that I do I really feel the difference in my skin and it helps us to our health also. It said 8 glasses of water daily, I do not drink that much but I try to drink it as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete