Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

Taking bath is the most important activity in my life. there are many reasons why but first reason is for good impression. I know its kind of annoying when you try to take a bath every day. I think it's very important when you start new semester, new work and when you go new place. Personally, when you meet new people, I think most important thing is that person's image. At list you must have to be clean first even though you have really good personality and good friend ship. No body want to be your friend if you have dirty image.

  Second, it's also for health. I saw a article that if you wash your body just with only water you can wash off 85% of bacteria and if you wash with shampoo or body cleaner you can kill and wash off 95% of bacteria on your body. In other words, it means that with only taking bath and shower you can retain your health easily. Third reason is, for good mood. Every body might have experience like insomnia. Insomnia is the situation you can not go to sleep easily and well but if I take a bath when I can not sleep well or I have bad mood or feeling, it helps me to go to bed easily. I don't know reason why but every time I take a bath I feel much comfortable and also feel sleepy. As you guys can see taking bath is every important to me and also to other people and taking bath benefits me in many different ways.







































No comments:

Post a Comment