Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daily Life

  Do you agree? Doing exercise is very important for us in our life. Because it is good for our health. "Life is movement." I agree. In our life, we have a lot of pressure. Throught doing exercise, it is  one way to relieve stress. Everyday after dinner I play PingPong with my friends. I play one hour or one and half hours with them. Sometimes I play pingpong vigorously. My friends ask, "Do you hit me or Do you play.'' I will say, "sorry, I don't hit you, I play pingpong." It is same as my friends. I have a happy time with my friends everynight. After I had played, I felt very comfortable because I can sweat and relieved pressure.

  Going online is my another activity everyday. I think many people like to surf the Internet everyday. Because we can do a lot of things in the Internet such as playing game, watching movie, online shopping, etc. Going online is very important for me because it make my life isn't bored. I always go online and chat with my friends back home. I also like to watch TV in the Internet. Online shopping is very convenient for us. I like it. I often go shopping online. Do you like surfing the Internet?

2 comments:

  1. I like surfing the Interner beacuse I can learn more information about the world. And I can make more friends on it. I can also talk with my teacher or my classmates some problem after class. However, Internet can make some problems at the same time. If you spend too much time on it ,you will become lazy and can't put your heart on study. It will be even worse if you feel you can't live without Internet. So we must be careful when we use the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that exercise is very important to us. Exercise can make our body stronger and get rid of strss. Exercise not only help your body to get healthier, it can also help your mental illness which is very good. Pingpong is one my favite acticities, I played pingpong twice a week when I was in high school. Pingpong is a good sports because it makes your legs to move around. I think computer is very important to us becuase we can do a lot of stuff on the computer and makes our lives more excited. I think all teenagers needs a computer in their life because without it, their life is just like nothing.

    ReplyDelete