Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My daily life

We should do something to relax ourselves, and not just go to work or school everyday.
 
watching TV can be good for you
          I think TV is very important to all of us because you can learn a lot and you can watch dramas, movies and news. For me, I usually open the TV before I eat dinner because I enjoy to watch TV while I eat dinner with my family. I usually eat dinner at about 6:30, at that time, most of the television channels are playing news. It's good to watch news because you will know more about what the world is happening now. Sometimes when my computer is so slow then I open the TV because I don't have to download things to watch, but I can't choose what I want to watch because it plays randomly.



 
You will find out a lot of things when you open the computer
          Another activity that I do everyday is playing computer. I think all of us love computer so much because you can do a lot of things on the computer, for example, you can talk to your friends or even chat with them face to face, you can watch movies, or online shopping, etc. For me, computer is very important because I can talk to friends, play games and listen to music so my life is not bored.




Piano can bring you to another world
 
         Piano is one of the activities that I do everyday too because I have to play a song every week for my piano class, so I need to practice everyday. Piano is important to me because the sound came out from the piano makes me feel excited and sometimes bring me to another world, and it can make me clam when I play songs that are softly, but of course I have to play well so I can feel that way.

3 comments:

  1. Sara, I have two same things as you. Everyday I watch TV and play computer. But I can not play piano. Can you paly piano for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even thought I don't watch TV, I still think TV is very important to all of us. As we all know, learning things by TV is much faster than by listening to the radio or just by reading books. For it has colorful pictures as well as wonderful music. What’s more, you can go everywhere by traveling programs. Let’s suppose, if you like traveling very much, but you have to work on weekends or holidays, you must be very sad. And now open your TV and it’ll take you to anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that watching TV might a bit helpful to our up to date knowledge but I think that we shouldn't be couch potatoes...I recommend you to do some outdoor activities as well. It is also good to communicate with others and know more about the outside world :) One thing that I really like about your daily activities is playing piano. For me playing the piano can help to relieve stress and make us feel relaxed. Music also plays an important role in our lives, especially for our brain development :)

    ReplyDelete