Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I Do Everyday

Two things that are important to me to do daily are exercising and reading.  I like to go to my gym and swim for about 20 to 30 minutes.  I like the feeling after getting out of the pool.  I have more energy.  Exercising also keeps my appetite even and helps me sleep better.  Also, what is great about exercising is the mental strength it helps me build.  My mind is clearer and ready to do other things after I work out. That is why I like to work out before I do homework like reading.

 
I like reading now much more than before this class.  Before I took ESL 150, I did not have the initiative to finish reading a book I started.  I got bored. But now that I have the chance to take ESL 150, I have read from start to finish all of the books in the class.  I understand how important it is to do that. I feel happy about this because reading helps me gain more vocabulary and knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment