Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

         
       
        I am a chinese apothecary of a small clinic, and I think it is the most important parts of my life. As
a chinese apothecary, I have to take care every patients who are from our clinic. Also, when a doctor gives me an order, I must quickly fill the prescription for them. Every day, I must dispense medicine with the greatest care, and put up it that the doctor has prescribed. At the same time, I carefully measure out a does of herbal medicine and tell the patients how to blew it. It is not a difficult job for me, but I must be responsible for each patients. Thus, this is my daily job.






    Another next important thing is that taking video an excellent means of bringing a living language into my life.  Similarly, it is very interesting for me to recall our life. Through the video, it will be recording that we like playing piano. When we get old, we can review the video which I take, so that will be much fun for us. Actually, taking video is the same as writing diary which can be recording our life. Therefore, my daily life include my job and my record.

2 comments:

  1. Chinese apothecary is such a challenge job. It's strange part of my life. Hope you can share more experience with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw.. it's cool. but i don;t really like chinese medicine, it taste bitter.
    it is not good for me , but i feel the job is cool.

    ReplyDelete