Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

Breathing
There are many things I do in my daily life. Above all, I do care about my breathing is one of important things when I wake up in the morning. Good breathing is slow, rhythmic and deep. Breathing is usually an involuntary action, so most people don't realize that breathing is how important. As I do good breathing in the morning, I can wake up perfectly from sleeping and stretch my body. It helps me feel fresh and give vitalizing.  

Meditation

Meditation is also important in my daily life. I do it  while I'm doing good breathing with fresh air. These days, meditation is commonly used for relaxation, stress reduction and  improve quality of life  in people. It seems hard and boring, but it is easy to do it with good breathing and thinking positive thing about yourself. There is no rules and way.  So, I can enjoy and start my every day.  

1 comment:

  1. I like meditation so much because it makes me relax. Also meditation gives us positive thinking.It works for body and mind.It is amazing for soul.

    ReplyDelete