Friday, November 30, 2012

Important things in my life


Everyday has 24 hours, everyone has different ways to spend these 24 hours. Someone is working, someone is studying, and someone is playing. How to spend our time is a very important thing that we need to think about carefully, because all the things we do in everyday can decide what kinds of life we will have in the future.

In my life, I have things that I need to do everyday and things important for me that I should to do usually. I spend time with my family and study everyday. Spend time with family is a thing almost all the people would do everyday, because we can not imaged our life without our family. We need to keep our family happy and joyful. If we are busy in somewhere and ignore our family, bad things will happen very soon. Another thing I need to do everyday is studying. This is the second chance I can go back to school. I appreciate I can get this chance so I avoid wasting any time. If I were in China, I would hardly get a chance to go back to school.

Things that important to me that I should to do are connecting with friends and reading. Friendship is usually difficult to keep long and fixed, so we need to spend more time with our friend especially people like me. I came from foreign country, I don't spend long time in the US., I didn't attend to high school here, I have spent almost 30 years in my own country. All my friends are in my country and we can not see each other easily. That why I should spend my time with my friend in the Internet or other ways. Another thing which I should to do is reading. When I read books, my visual field become wider, so I can get more knowledge which can help me build self-cultivation, it will good for my whole life.

Everyone must has different things are important to them because everyone has different personalities. These four things for me are very important and I will never stop to do them because they are exactly my life.

1 comment:

  1. Life is beautiful, I love this quote. We should spend more time with our family, and take care of them because nothing is more important than them.

    ReplyDelete