Friday, November 30, 2012

Must Do


         First, brush and floss my teeth everyday. It may seem silly to mention this, but I actually do know a few people who don’t brush and floss every day! Once your milk teeth are gone, your adult teeth are the last teeth you will have, so you need to take care of them! And besides, who wants to sit close to someone, who hasn’t brushed their teeth all day…not to mention the bad breath?
      We all know we are supposed to drink up to 8 glasses of water every day.  Keeping hydrated will make us healthier and prettier, so make sure to drink as much water as you can stand (up to 8 glasses) every single day. If it can make us look and feel better, why not?

4 comments:

  1. Brushing and flossing teeth is really important daily routine. Do you know a few people who don’t brush and floss every day? Oh, that's interesting! I learned brushing teeth three times in a day, after each three meals when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should take care of our teeth everyday, otherwise you will regret when you have a toothache. Honestly, I was not used to flossing teeth in the past, because I think that is so complicated. But I try to floss teeth once a week from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should brush and floss our teeth for every day. It is very important for us because we need our teeth to eat, so we need to take care of our teeth. Also I drink 8 glasses of water every day because it is good for our health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should brush our teeth everyday to keep our teeth in healty. Also I heard drinking 8 glasses of water is good for our health. It helps our skin to retain moisture and stay in health, so I've been trying to drink 8 glasses of water every day. Actually it is really hard to me, but I'll keep try.

    ReplyDelete