Friday, November 30, 2012

Daily Life

     Prayer  is the most important things I must do daily in my life. Muslims believe to pray five times a day to Allah. I should pray five times in different times of the day : The  morning prayer is the first one that before the sunrise,The noon prayer is at noon, the afternoon prayer is before the sunset, the evening prayer is after the sunset, and the night prayer is before the midnight. Prayer  is very good for body and mind. I love the Islam because it is  religion of ease. Before I pray it is necessary to wash different parts of my body (five times a day).
     Anther thing I like to have that is  my breakfast  in the early morning every day. I like to eat olive oil and thyme with bread. Even though I like so much to have olive oil and thyme in my breakfast, sometimes I have different kind of food. I think  olive oil and thyme are healthy and light. Thyme is dried herb  used heavily in the Middle East. There is a  belief that makes the mind and the body strong. Olive oil and thyme are a traditional breakfast in Palestine.

2 comments:

  1. After I read your blog, it made me learn more about your country culture. I also agree with have a breakfast every day because it would make us more healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so interesting. It's the first time I hear about this culture regions. It's quite different from our country. For your second thing, I think eating breakfast is the most important thing in my daily life.

    ReplyDelete