Friday, November 30, 2012

Lovely hobbies, Fantastic life

Lovely hobbies, Fantastic life

 For me, I cannot skip breakfast every day because I need it makes me more energy, and it can help me have a healthy body. Many people don’t like to have a breakfast in the morning, and they would like select to have a brunch after morning. In my opinion, I don't agree with this idea because breakfast is very important for everyone. Breakfast gives our bodies’ nutrition and substance. This is where our energy comes from. Our bodies need to be nourished in the morning. If we don’t eat in the morning our bodies won’t be able to produce the energy we need for days. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and don’t skip it in your life if you want have a healthy body. That’s why I never skip breakfast after I was an elementary school student. People, please take care ourselves and have a nice breakfast at the beginning of the day.

The second thing is I listen to music every day. My house is far with the City College of San Francisco, so I need to take a half hour or more than a half hour bus to go school. At that moment, I would like to listen to music on the bus. I can’t live without music because music has the super power makes me feel the positive energy in my life. I don’t like somewhere is quiet or none talking. So, I would like to listen to music at that moment. Music can make me happy, and make more friends easily. Music is not a language, and it has struck a responsive chord in the hearts of people. Music, I love it so how about you? :D

5 comments:

  1. You have great hobbies that I really like. As for me, I have strong suggestion about breakfast. To eat breakfast is make people very energetic at the beginning of the day in order to be active during all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your thinking because breakfast is very important for us. If we do not eat a breakfast in the morning, we do not have any energy or power to do anything, and it is bad for the stomach. Also, breakfast is the most important meal in our daily life because it is the begining of each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you!!Both your post are the most important things to do in my daily life!in my opinion, breakfast is not only gives us a health body but also give us energy as music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this breakfast picture take from yourself? It looks a little scare to me but it's nutrient and rich. usually my breakfast just a cup of green tea and a bowl of noodle or porridge. I think yours is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to listen music because listen music make me want to sleep. Almost every day before going to bed, I would listen to music to go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete