Thursday, November 29, 2012

They are important in my life


First of all I think eduction is very important for everyone, so either of me. It is part of my life. Why eduction is very important for us? It is because we can learn the knowledge. I think many people have heared before " If you want to get a good job, you must study hard and get a good grade on the school." It is absolutely right, so eduction is very important for us. I am a full time student. I need to go to school every day. Even now I am a ESL student, but I believe that I study more I can be successful. Then Education training is very helpful for me to success.
Next thing is internet, it is very important for us too because every body need to use it for work.Also it is necessity for live too.I use it to go on online in every day. It is very helpful. I can use it to give in touch with my friends, do homework or get posting, and go searching . It makes our life better and easier. Now I am doing this posting that is using the internet too. If we don't have internet, our life will be inconvenient, so it is a part of my life too.

2 comments:

  1. I also think Internet is necessary thing in our life. Internet keep us together and help us solve many problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree an education is extremely important. Having an education allows you opportunities. With knowledge you can make better decisions, so education not only comes from going to school but also through the internet, as you mention.

    ReplyDelete