Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

      School is a place where I can learn everything I wish to and gain knowledge. For me, go to school is the most important job. I think when I am young, I need to learn as much as I can before turn into a working woman. By going to school, I can get an education and also a career that I like. By having an education, I can get a better job with high position. I feel comfortable and happy  when I go to school for many reasons such as I can meet my friends and learn new things from teacher. But sometimes I feel tired and insomnia about tests and quizzes because I have to stay up all night to study and stress about the grades.

Do you like to text message? Text is a way to communicate with others rather than having a phone call and most people do not have anything to say. I love text messages a lot and it becomes a part of my daily life. I always check my phone and reply text when I wake up in the morning. I like to text with my friends. We talk anything and have fun a lot. Sometimes, I just read a text and start to smile like a crazy girl. For me, I like text better than phone call . In text message, I can say many difficult things and do not feel shy but in phone call I will get nervous and can not say anything.

2 comments:

  1. I go to school every day, too. I think go to school is a good way to learn sth important. It is very important to have friends. I pefer to talk to face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally, agree with you that school is an important thing that we have to in our daily life in these days because we need to get a degree, so tomorrow we can have a good job. And, about texting, i think i like more text than phone calls also because this way i don't bother the people that i want to contact with.

    ReplyDelete