Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Love For Life


  After I read the book, called “A love for life”, the author is Penny Hancock. This book is about the love story. And in the end, it has a happy ending. The book has 18 chapters, and every chapter have different story, and it was very attract to me.
 
   The main character is Fanella. The story is about Fanella wants to adopt a child, called Ellie. Also, another main character is Rod, he is a teacher, and he helps Fanella a lot, and usually slove problem together. In the end, Fanella had a child, and they go together...

  This book is easy to read because I think the words is not too hard, and also after I read this book, I learned some new vocabulary, and improve my English a lot! Even though this book is level 6, I still think it was not difficult. I hope you can buy or borrow this book to read because it is interesting and you can learn more English from this book, hope you can enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment