Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cooking and Eating

Cooking is very baisc in our life because we need  to cook everday.I think somebody love to cooking and is good at cooking. I think i am not good at cooking,but i love to cooking, sometimes when i after school i feel hungry, I will cook for myself. I think cooking is a good activity for us and we can eat more healthy.I can cook what i like to eat. In holiday,i will find my favite cooking recipes and cook for my family to celebrate holiday. We have many methods of cooking, such as roasting, baking, boiling, frying and so on.You can choice the easy methods to cook delicious food. We can cook different  country food for each day.Anyway, cooking is very important to people,and we should know how to cook for yourself.



 
 
 

 
 

Eating is very important to people beacause we need to keep our life. I think people are like to eat, and somebody eat a lot of food every day.we eat three meal  every day and eating breakfast is very important because breakfast gives you energy and helps your  brain function when doing work. It is the most important meal of the day.We should eat more vegetables and fruits because they are manvitamin, and  let our body more healthy.

6 comments:

  1. Yes! cooking and Eating is very important to people. I also like cooking, but I am not good at cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking ant eating are two of my most important things I must do in my everyday life. Though, I don't like cooking because after I cook a meal I have to clean a lot of dirty dishes. But I love eating very much because I like to try new and unique types of food. Especially food from different culture and country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like cooking, but I am not good at it. Anyway, I think homemade food always the best food for our health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooking is used to be an basic and important living shill in human's life. Nowadays, cooking becomes more and more recreational. I like to cook because I get so much fun from it. Also, cooking is a good activity to be with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Cooking because I can cook what I like eating. When I came to the US, I almost cook for myself everyday. At the beginning, I enjoy the activity. However, I get tired because of it because I need to make up my mind for what I want to cook. I don't want spend too much time on it, but I want to eat well. That make me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like cooking a lot because I can know what all the ingredients inside my food. And also I always go to website and learn to cook another cuisines. Sometimes cooking is difficult but also it can help me relax and have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete