Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Sugar Glider

                         Reviewed by  terry
 
    This book is one of my books project in our class and I like this book more than other books which we have read in my book group. This book is writen by Rod Neilsen and it is also a 4 stars book for me. The story is set in Australia. At the beginning , a man asked a pilot,Paul, to carry something and fly to Warrangi with another pilot, main character, Don. Unluckily, when they was in the way with Don's daughter, Judy, they had an accident and Paul died from the accident . Don and his daughter had to go out of  a forest as soon as possible  and they had to hide from the man who asked Paul to carry the stuff; It was a long and bad adventure for Don and his daughter .
    
      I recommend this book for all ESL students because  this book is easy to understand  and this book can catch readers' attention very fast at the first chapter. Each chapter of ending is very successful to catch readers; It makes readers want to continue finishing it. When I was reading this book, I always wanted to finished it soon and it was like a movie. Reading is good for English, but if I read a book with all English, it can easily make me sleepy; when I read this book, it wasn't only a book and it was a movie in front of me, so next time when we choose a reading book, we should choose this kind of reading books, so that is why I highly recommend this book for ESL students.

No comments:

Post a Comment