Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

         There are two important things in my daily life, such as eating and sleeping, and I think most people have the same situation in their lives. Eating is an important part of my life, and it also bring me a lot of energy and power. Everyday, I eat the right food because proper nutrition is most important for good health. How many meals should I eat everyday? Especially say, I eat three meals in my daily life, such as, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, breakfast is the most important meal in my daily life because it is the begining of each day, and it is very important for the stomach. Also, I like to eat different food, like Korean food, Chinese food, Vietnamese food, and etc. 
      Other thing I really enjoy to do in my daily life is sleeping. Enough sleeping is very important for me because I am much busier than before. I get 12 units from this semester, and I need to go to work everyday after school. That is so busy for me. When I have free time. my first thing I want to do is sleeping. If time permits, taking a nap after class is better because it helps me feel well, and it is good for my body. In addition, I just sleep 6 hours a day because I get off work at midnight and I have to get up early in the mornng. So I think sleeping is always the first thing what I want to do.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same situation with you because I am a full time student and I also have a part time job. Sleeping is very important for us after a busy day. Hopefully we can have 36 hours a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sleeping eating is really important to student. It's really hard of focus if u don't eat breakfast and go to work or school because even though ur body is wake ur brain will try to sleep if u don't eat something in the morning !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two wonderful and truth daily life. Most people want to eat well and sleep well, but not everybody can do it because of the busy life. Hope you can keep to do it!

    ReplyDelete