Friday, November 30, 2012

Things I Do Everyday..


One of the most important things I do everyday it's having breakfast in family. Many people nowadays rush their life so much that they do not have time to spend time with their love ones. For me, having breakfast in family is the moment when I share what are my plans for the day, and also spend quality of time with the people I love. We sit down and actually take the time enough to enjoy the food and ourselves.


 Other thing I really enjoy to do everyday is listen to music. Music is the best medicine for our tired brains, it helps me to eliminate stress and pressure, also one important aspect of music is that it profoundly affects our sensation, or feelings. Music, can be a good friend, who gently heals our souls, help to relax after a hard day of work, and also to make as happy!!! 






1 comment:

  1. I like listening to music also. The reason is same as yours. However we speak different languages, we feel the music in the same way. I think that is the magic of the music.

    ReplyDelete