Thursday, November 15, 2012

Murder Maker

                                                                        


  Review by Weicheng Ren. Murder Maker, the book is witten by Margaret Johnson and took place in England and Cuba.
  The novel was about a girl Carla whose life is changed when her boyfriend, Mark, abandons her. She started to do many things that she would never do it before, she started to get drunk and sleep with people that she does not even know. One day, she meets Diane, Cathy and Gemma who have all had similar experiences in group. Carla decided to revenge the men for herself and other women.
  I like this kind of novels because I can imagine the things do not happen in my life. I think Carla is so brave and strong. She can snap out of it, and  revenge her love. This is the conversion between love and hate. Even though this book may have some bad idea, it still is part of the society life. I will recommend the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment