Friday, November 30, 2012

Two Most Important Things I Need Everyday!

sleep 8 hours 




     First of all, have a enough sleep is very important for me, if I cannot sleep enough, I don't want and cannot do anything in that day. Also to ensure adequate sleep can help my skin maintain a good state. If I slept to late and didn't get enough sleep, my skin will become so dry and dull.



                                                                                     



Everyone needs to eat, and normaly people eat 3 meals a day, but I prefer to eat 5 times a day, because I think every meal do not eat too much, and add two more meals per day, can help me to reduce the burden to the stomach, and control my weight. If I only eat 3 meals a day, I will feel so hungry during two meals, that will cause me eat a lot and eat so fast, it always makes me have stomachache, also it is easy to cause fat accumulation, so it is important to me to eat 5 times a day, and I would like to recommend this eating habit to everyone especially for girls.


1 comment:

  1. Every day, I can not sleep enough even though I like sleeping, so you are very lucky for that. It doesn't mean that I use my sleeping time to play for fun; I use a lot of time on my homework and job. By the way, I don't eat meal that many; I sometimes eat one meal for whole day.

    ReplyDelete