Monday, October 29, 2012

San Francisco


Pictures are good memories. The picture bellow shows it. I took it when I was writing an article about San Francisco for a gay travel magazine. The spot in the picture called: The San Francisco Palace of Arts, is one of the most beautiful places I ever been.

To me, this picture is unforgettable because I was trying new equipment that I just bought for my camera. And also, as you can see, there are some swans and ducks in the lake, which I love.
The architecture of the building is extremely impressive. Its structure is originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in order to exhibit works of art presented there. It is the only one still situated on its original site, and it was rebuilt in 1965, and renovation of the lagoon, walkways, and a seismic retrofit were completed in early 2009.

I took it last April, while I was walking, near Golden Gate Bridge. At that moment I saw many people in the area, such as: artists, business people, tourists, photographers, and the press. They were coming from different cities of the United States and some of them were from San Francisco and they just want to relax.

6 comments:

  1. You took a such nice picture.I remember once my friend told me the swans over there they all have names.And one of them called "blue blue" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i didn't know that there is such beautiful places in SF. Fist time i saw this photo I thought some kind of place which is in Europe. Its totally different architecture style than that we can see in SF. I might have to visit there someday . Thank you for the nice photo ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually go that plave because it is beautiful. My mother came to USA last year, and we both went there, and she was so surprise, she said: she never see this beautiful place. We took a lot of picture in there. When I saw this picture, I thought about before. By the way, this place is "Awesome"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. San Francisco is the most beautiful place of the world. I saw the same picture before I came to San Francisco, but I didn't visit it. May be someday in future I will visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the spot where my husband and I took our engagement photos! It's gorgeous there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is one of the most beautiful places in San Francisco. And yes! There are swans there...

    ReplyDelete