Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A place is so important to me

  I choose this piture because I really really like it! This is my high school, I studied at this high school 6 years. I never forgot this 6 years because I thought I learned a lot in this school, and learned how to be friendly with friends. In my high school, I am good at History and Math, and I usually got the high grade from my history test. I remember one times, it was final, I got the NO 1 in my history test in that high school.
  Nowadays, when I reach back, I was so proud of went to that shool to study. If time can change, I want to go back to my high school to study one more time, and I can earn more happinese in that place.  I think that place is so important to me, I love my teachers and my friends from my high school.

6 comments:

  1. It is so beatiful and I like it because when I was in high school, my school was not too big. This place look very comfortable for students. What is the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture looks nice. I missed my middle school time in China too. Because I attended high school in here S.F,I almost forgot anything about middle school, but the only thing that I couldn't forget is the way how I got to school from home which is what I did every day, that distance between school and home had lots of emotion which is I can't forget. And of course I missed the teachers and friends because they helped me a lot and we had lots of happy moments in that school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the time flying away,the years shuttling again..when I saw these pictures,I miss everything where happened at my high-school!awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember everything about high school too! I think it's one of those times that impacts our whole lives. Thank you for sharing the photo from your school.

    ReplyDelete