Monday, October 29, 2012

My niece


      This is one of the most important photo for me. This is a photo about my little niece. I haven't met her until i came to the United State two years ago. This is the first photo I took for her when I came to my cousin's house in San Francisco. The photo is about my niece showed me her new toy name mimi and how to play it.

       At that day, when she just met me, she stare crying because she felt strange about me. Their house was full of toys. I was surprised that my little niece was so cute. After I played with her for a while, she was very happy and liked to play with me. She showed me her toys and showed me how to play it. She said" this is my mimi, this is my car." Her speaking manner was very cute because she was 18 months old and was learning talking. When she was speaking English, her mother told her to speak Chinese because her parents want her to learn Chinese at home. But she can't express what she meant. When she was speak Chinese, she used to including some English words in one sentence. When we wanted to go home in the evening,she didn't let us go because she likes a lot of people play with her. Finally, she say goodbye to us because her mother told her that we will play with her tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. She's very, very cute! I bet she's so happy to have an aunt like you to play with her and take care of her!

    ReplyDelete