Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Birthday At Hometown

     Birthdays come only once a year and last year I have a big birthday party at hometown. This was my first time to celebrate my birthday at my hometown after i have lived in the United States for three years. I got a surprise birthday with my friends, relative, family were waiting for me in a room of blue balloons, a big monkey birthday cake and my favorite foods. They sang happy birthday song for me, and I could not say anything. At that moment, I was very happy and wanted to say something to them but I could not. Finally they came and gave me a big hug.  

 

     This photo was taken on my 19th birthday party. It is very important to me, and  by looking this photo I know how hard people have to prepare for my surprise birthday party with a cute monkey birthday cake. Whenever I look at this photo, all my memories and happiness just come up from my mind.

5 comments:

  1. Happy bithday to you! You have a good time at your birthday party. After I lived in San Francisco,I didn't celebrate my birthday. I recalled that I celebrated my birthday with my friends at my hometown. I have a happy time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this was a good idea from your parents because I can see that you felt really happy and that this has brought a lot of good memories for you. I wish that someone would also do something like that to me but I don't really like icy, so forget about the icy part. I wonder how much icy they have put on the top of the cake, because that just seem A LOT to me.....I think that I will never finish eating that for the rest of my live, hahaha...Anyways I hope that you will always appreciate the love from your family and continue to have great moments in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,your birthday cake was so pretty.I thought you have good memories in your 19th birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy day was. I miss my hometown very much. I miss foods, I miss my friends, I miss my families. Because the holiday in the U.S and my hometown are different, so I always can not go back in new year. I have already missed a lot of big party. I am jealous you, but anyway, happy birthday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake is amazing! It must have been a lot of work to put together a surprise birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete