Monday, October 29, 2012

The perfect christmas family picture

 

This picture is really important for me because it show me how much you need your family in your life. 

We took this picture on Christmas Eve of 2011; we took this picture because we wanted to have something that we always remember us how happy we were that day. I also chose this picture because is the most that I like.  We have like a tradition I would say, that every Christmas we would take the family picture and we would put it in a frame with the other that we had taken before.

I also chose this photo because I wanted to share how happy I am to have a family like them with me. That are always there supporting me no matter what. And I love all them with all my heart.

3 comments:

  1. WOOO, I LOVE IT. I ALSO LIKE TO TAKE PICTURES WITH MY FAMILY IN SOME HOLIDAYS. THEN WE CAN KEEP THE MEMORY IN THE FUTURE. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is love and always be there for you through the good times and the bad times in life. When I look at your photo, I can see how happy you are to have a family and celebrate Christmas Eve together. I like your photo ,and I think the photo will become a great memory for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! I love photos taken during the holidays. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete