Thursday, October 25, 2012

Never Give Up

Finally, we got you,  military training!
This photo is one that I will always cherish. I put it in a small wooden box of my bedside. Whenever I feel unhappy or tired, I take out the picture. By looking at this picture, I'm full of energy. The man who is wearing military uniform was my military training instructor in senior middle school in China. He is a strict instructor, but a nice friend. We were surounding him and asking for signature in the picture. After that last day of training, we might not see each other.

As you can see in the picture, people's faces are all dark, and hair is very short (especially girls'). Can you imagine how hard we were in that one-month military training? However, people are smiling, and look happy. Nobody gave up because of one sentence which gave from our instructor. " No matter how hard you feel right now, just keep going, and you will enjoy the joy of success in the future." 

I still clearly remember what my instructor said to us when every time I see this picture. Life is never easy, but I will try not to give up anyway.

4 comments:

  1. I remember that I had same situation when I started going to middle school. I remember how bad on the first day of training and how happy on the last day of training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have 3 times military training in my life, but I really enjoy the one that in high school. The reason is same as yours which is we have a good instructor. I totally agree what your instructor said, and I will try not to give up anything anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have 3 times military training in my life. They were really hard, but what we can get after the training is worth for our whole life. Never give up, believe yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can see everyone's energy and excitement in the faces of this photo. I have never had to do anything like military training, so I really admire you!

    ReplyDelete