Monday, October 29, 2012

My hometown

    This is one of famous place  in my hometown. I took this picture several year ago when I live in China. I remember I took this picture in the morning. So there are nobody in the street. The street are very clean as picture we seen. This place is call a special street in my hometown. There are many people shopping in the evening. Most of stores are open in the noon when everybody go to work. There are many different store in this street which call buss business city.  Especially in the weekend or some special date, it become a blooming street in the city, and many young people are walk down this street and shop different kinds of cloths.
    Now maybe there are some change in this street,but I believe it will be more beautiful and more stores in the city.  I miss my home town so much, I hope I will comeback next summer.

8 comments:

  1. Is that Tai Shan? I also come from Tai Shan, it is a nice town. When I go shopping, this is the main street I would go. It has a lot of shops there, but now I think it's more crowding. Anyway, I love my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a nice picture from your hometown.I am from Guangzhou China, it is very close to tai san, but Ive never been taisan. I have many friends from taisan too, I think we can make a group to visit taisan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is very attractive. I wish the street where I live right now look just the same as that. This photo is beautiful and i think even if they renovated the place, its more attractive than it used to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love China too. I like these street, in the morning, we usually clean already, and the street is so quite, and also I like the sunshine. I remember the old person do the exercise in the morning every morning. The picture is so grade, I love the picture and I agree your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is so cool. I know where is this place because I usually go there to shop. It has a big change now. In addition, people like to walk in this street at night. That feeling is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your home town looks like a part of Europe. I've been in china two times but I never got to see a street like in this photo. I know china is huge country and has a lot of various places. I would like to go your home town and see the street sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Julie, it does look like it could be a small street in Europe. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete