Saturday, October 27, 2012

First travel in my life

      This photo is the one that I cherish. This photo was taken when I was 3 years old, and I was in my father's arms ,but I was looking my mother and smiling. I couldn't remember why I was smiling at that time, but one thing I pretty sure that I have had a good time at that trip. Now I put this photo on my desk, and every time I look at it, I can't help laughing because all of us look like got the sunburn. The reason is we were sitting in the airplane at night.
      We were heading to Fujian XiaMen which is the beautiful tourist attraction in China. We took a lot of photos during the trip, so I can recall so many things we did in XiaMen. As a 3 years old kid, I did not have too much feeling about how beautiful that place was, and how nice the food was, but I could tell that I was having a lot of fun with my parents. The reason why I cherish this photo is that was the first and only time I travel with my parents. Even we are living together, we don't have too many times to go traveling. When we have money to travel, but we don't have time. When we have time to travel, but we don't have money. Sometimes I wanted to go back to the past, go back to my childhood, go back to the time that full with smiling. Anyway, we can not move back, and that is what it is. Hopefully, I can travel with my parents again just like what we did in 20 years ago!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so envious that you have this wonderful experience in your childhood. When I was 3 years old, I had never known how airplane looks like. My parents were so busy at work when I was little. Especialy my father who was always out of town to work , so we didn't have chance to travel. As you said, from now to the future, I'm willing to take trips with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful photo - and you still have that same smile today as you did when you were 3 years old!

    ReplyDelete