Sunday, October 28, 2012

Family United


I chose this picture because it represents my feelings, my thoughts and my heart. The people who are in this picture are my father, my mother, my sister, my brother-in-law, my nephews, my daughter and my husband in Colombia 3 years ago. They have a special place in my heart, and they are the most amazing thing that life has given to me. And also, my nephew’s birthday falls on this day, and we had a great time together.  Before that my family and I have never been separated. For all of these reasons, this picture is very important and reminds me of the wonderful memories when I was living in Colombia.


One of these memories is the parties that we had together. My family likes parties. They are very happy and living life with enthusiasm and optimist. Every birthday we celebrate with music, food and our closest friends. Our house is always full of people and life was different. Another thing special about my family is their creativity, every birthday we invented a topic in which people needed to wear special clothing for that topic and we created activities and games for them. In this picture, for example, we wear the uniform of our soccer team, and play soccer, too.  This picture is important to me because it always reminds me of my family. When I feel alone, I look this picture and think for an instant what we did as a family, and the happy and sad moments that we confront in life.  And I know one day we will be together again!


1 comment:

  1. OMG Adelina - that is a great photo! Your family sure knows how to have fun! I love that you all had themed parties and that you had a soccer party and everyone dressed up and played! Maybe I can hire you as a party planner for my sons' birthday parties next year!

    ReplyDelete