Sunday, October 28, 2012

Played with Two Kids

.
        I like this picture so much because the kids on the picture made me feel happy. The little girl was my niece who was  sitting on my back named Fangfang. When I came to her house, she usually ask me to carry her. At that day, I got a super big "pokemon " from six flat and  sent it to these two kids. While I was bringing it to their house, they felt so exciting. To my surprised, they not only asked me for sitting on my back but also they wanted the "pokemon" doing the same thing.
   
            During playing game with these two kids, I thought i needed to take a picture with them. When I was taking the picture, Dongdong, my little nephew sitting on the sofa who was laughing at me because I was carrying his sister and the "pokemon". So far, I think it is a very funny picture i kept it. Also, I hope to play more games with these two kids.

4 comments:

  1. There are many people in our lives that touched our soul with one smile. Children can give us so much happiness, sometimes we can just make a funny face and they cannot stop laughing!! I like this picture of yours because it reminds me of how easy is to smile when we have children around us, and how adorable they are, keep making them smile !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a niece too. She usually come to our house in the weekend and play with me. When i play with her ,we both feel very happy . I took a lot of pictures about her when we were playing games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is so cute and your niece and nephew are so lucky to have an aunt who loves them so much and plays with them!

    ReplyDelete